Care 24-7 offers a bespoke, personalised home care service in the Bradford and Leeds area. Our experienced staff provide a wide range of personal and practical care, as well as support services to people in their own homes, around the clock.
Our main priority is that this service fits easily into people’s lives and is immediately responsive to any changes in need that occur. Our service is designed to support people to be as independent as possible, enabling them to regain or maintain their quality of life in their own home.
People who use our services range from older people to those with physical disabilities, people with dementia or those who are nearing the end of their life. We also care for those who are returning from a stay in hospital and offer respite for family carers.
Personal Home Care
- Getting up, washed and dressed
- Getting ready for bed
- Bathing and showering
- Going to the toilet
- Hair and nail care, make-up, shaving, oral care
- Medication support or management
- Catheter care
- Help with meal preparation including eating and drinking
Practical Home Care
- Respite for family carers
- Shopping and collecting prescriptions
- Collecting pensions and benefits
- Paying bills
- Laundry and ironing
- Companionship on social activities and outings